Dear Parents of Jr. Kindergarten Students,
I am pleased and very excited to welcome you to Jr. Kindergarten! I am looking forward to guiding your child through a fun and energetic year of spiritual, academic and social growth. It is sure to be a very special year in Jr. K.
Jr. K – Sign-in and Sign-out: Class starts promptly at 8:00
All students are to be signed-in and signed-out at the Jr. K gate only.
Drop off and sign-in is between 7:50 – 8:00 am Monday – Friday.
Pick-up and sign out is at 2:30 Monday –Thursday, and 12:00 on Friday.
Please be prompt for both drop-off and pick-up.
SPECIAL HOURS FOR THE FIRST TWO WEEKS OF SCHOOL: Please note that the following schedule applies to the first two weeks of school only. Drop off times remain the same.
- Wednesday, August 28 class will be held from 8:00 – 9:30am
- Thursday and Friday, August 29 and 30, class will be held from 8:00 – 10:30am
- Week two: Tuesday, September 3 – Friday, September 6 class be held from
8:00 – 12:00 noon
For the first two weeks of school please send a snack and drink in a bag or lunch box – no candy, soda, or glass containers, please. After the first two weeks be sure to send a snack, drink(s) and lunch Monday –Thursday and snack and drink only on Fridays unless your child will attend Adeste. Please be sure your child’s lunch container and all other belongings, including clothing, are labeled with his/her name using permanent marker.
The school will provide the students with paper, scissors, appropriate size pencils and crayons. I ask that each family also supply the following:
- A change of clothes (shirt, pants, underwear, socks, shoes) in a large Ziploc bag with your child’s name on the outside (they are little and accidents do happen)
- 4 square boxes of Kleenex
- 1 container of Clorox wipes
- 2 large & 2 small packages of hand wipes
- 1 box 1-gallon size Ziploc bags
- 2 packages of fun, age appropriate stickers
- 1 packages of Crayola Washable markers –(broad tip, 10 per box, please)
- 2 packages of colored pencils
No names on any supplies except lunch and clothing items. Also NO BACKPACKS!
Looking forward to a fantastic year!
Ms. Luann Perry
P.S. If you shop at Staples or Office Depot, be sure to use our school phone number 310-645-8816. We will receive 5% of your qualifying purchases.