Grade 3 Supply List 2019-2020
Welcome to 3rdgrade! This list contains the needed supplies to start off the year. Some supplies may need to be replenished as the year goes on. Please do not bring any items that are not on the list.
- 10 #2 pencils (sharpened, non-mechanical)
- 2 pencil erasers (white or pink)
- 3 blue erasable pens (Pilot frixion or Uni-ball brand are best)
- 4 thick Expo dry erase markers (any color)
- 4 skinny Expo dry erase markers (any color)
- 2 red pens (non-felt tip, cap/non-retractable)
- Colored markers (washable, 10-12 count, broad tip)
- Colored pencils (12count)
- Crayons (24 count)
- 2 gluesticks
- 1 bottle liquid glue (4 oz, white)
- 1 ruler (with both inches and centimeters)
- 6 folders with pockets
- 3 Post-It pads (3x3)
- 1 pair children’s scissors
- 3 composition notebooks
- 3 spiral notebooks
- 2 packages of binder paper (wide-ruled)
- 1 pack index cards (3x5, lined 100 count)
- 1 pencil box (hard shell)
- 1 clipboard
- 3 boxes of tissues (Communal to be shared)
- 3 packages Handi-wipes/baby wipes (Communal to be shared)
*NO rolling backpacks please. We do not have the space.
Keep in mind as you are collecting your supplies that some of these supplies (ex: pencils, scissors, glue, markers or crayons, binder paper) are also good to have at home (or wherever you do homework) for homework and practice purposes. The supplies you bring to school should remain in school so you are always prepared for the day.
If you shop at Staples or Office Depot, be sure to use our school phone number (310) 645-8816. We will receive 5% of your qualifying purchases!
I look forward to meeting all of you soon!
Ms. Julia Farina
Third Grade Teacher