- The silent auction will be held online the week prior to the Parish Ball. Mobile bidding will begin on Friday, March 1, at 10am and close on Friday, March 8 at 2pm.*
- Auction items and packages will be on display in the Parish Hall Basement on Sunday March 3 from 9am-4pm and Monday, March 4 at 7:30-8:30am, and 2-4:30pm All interested bidders are invited to come check out the items and place mobile bids.
- Winning bidders can arrange for pick-up the week after Parish Ball. Committee members will coordinate pick-up details. (March 11-12)
* Please note: a mini silent auction of select items will only be available at the Parish Ball event. Only those who attend the Parish Ball will be able to bid on items such as class masterpieces, parties, teacher outings and other exclusive offerings.
LIVE AUCTION (at event)
- Live Auction items will be published one week prior to the Ball
on the Parish Ball website. Only those attending the Parish Ball can bid on the live auction items.
- The Hawaiian Raffle tickets will be drawn at the Ball. Tickets and more information will be going out in November. (Winners do not need to be present to win!)
- The Live Auction will kick off with the drawing of the Golden Ticket**!!!
**GOLDEN TICKET - ALL NEW
Here’s how it works:
Tickets are available for purchase for $100 each. A total of 100 tickets will be available to purchase leading up to the night of the Parish Ball.
At the beginning of the Live Auction, one lucky Golden Ticket will be drawn, and that winner will have their choice of ANY one of the Live Auction packages! It’s that simple! $100 for your chance at a Live Auction offering!
The winner of the Golden Ticket MUST be present when the tickets are drawn at the Parish Ball. If the winner is not present, another ticket will be drawn until a winning ticket is redeemed.