Thank You Jog-A-Thon Sponsors
Don't Miss the 2017 Jog-A-Thon!Friday Oct. 27 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Come and cheer on St. A’s students and faculty as we run (or walk) to raise money for our school — and promote a healthy lifestyle! In addition to being a great community event, every dollar raised goes directly to the school.
Thanks very much for your support!Jog-A-Thon Schedule:
8:30–8:50 a.m. JK, Kindergarten and Grade 1 9:15–10:00 a.m. Grades 2–4 10:15–11:00 a.m. Grades 5–8 11:30 a.m. Awards CeremonyEveryone is welcome! For volunteer opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Register Your Runner and Manage Donations Online!For the Jog-A-Thon we will be using PledgeStar, a web-based fundraising system that makes it easy to request donations from family and friends – and they can make secure, tax-deductible credit card donations online. Here's how:
Pledgestar will email donation requests and you'll be notified each time a donation is made. "Thank You" messages and receipts will be sent to each person who submits a Jog-A-Thon donation.For questions or assistance with PledgeStar, call 1-888-598-7510.Thanks everyone and, GO PANTHERS!!!
- Log on to pledgestar.com/stanastasia
- Enter your name and address and then select "Register"
- You'll receive an e-mail with a passcode. Open the e-mail, retrieve the passcode, enter it and select "Sign In"
- Enter your Jog-A-Thon runner(s) and start fundraising!
Corporate SponsorsMake your Jog-A-Thon donation online today!Platinum "Sprinters"$2000 +Gold "Runners"$1000 – $1999Silver "Joggers"
$500 – $999Bronze "Walkers"
$250 – $499Supporters$100 – $249
Ready to make your donation?Follow the instructions below!
Designate donations to St. A's student(s):
- First, click on the yellow "Donate"button above to access the PayPal Jog-A-Thon donation web page.
- On the PayPal page, enter donation $ amount and your payment information, then click “Review and Continue”
- In the “Purpose” box, click on the link, "ENTER STUDENT NAME(S) TO ACKNOWLEDGE”
- Enter your student and grade (i.e. Sally Smith, grade 3). For multiple students, indicate donation percentages (i.e. John Smith, 25% grade JR K; Sally Smith, 25% grade 3; Mary Smith, 50% grade 8)
- When finished Click the “Donate Now” button.