JOG-A-THON - FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2018
8:30 AM TO 12:15 PM
Come and cheer your child/children on Friday, October 26, during St. A's Jog-A-Thon, our exciting fundraising and community building event! From a fundraising standpoint the Jog-a-thon is very beneficial as every dollar raised comes directly to the school, rather than sharing donations with an outside vendor. In addition to keeping all the funds for our school, Jogathon 2018 is sure to be a fun and exciting day for our entire community!Thanks very much for your support!Documents and Important Forms:Schedule for Oct 26:
- 8:30 - 8:50 - Junior K, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade
- 9:15-9:50 - Grades 2 thru 4
- 10:05-10:50 - Grades 5 thru 8
- 11:30-12:00 - Awards Ceremony (entire student body)
Volunteers are needed for set-up and clean-up from 8:00 - 11:30 AM.
Contact Angela Devoe at email@example.com for volunteer opportunities.
Parents are welcome!
Student & Class AwardsClass Goal:
- The donations goal for each class is $3,500.
- All participating students and faculty will receive a Jog-A-Thon t-shirt.
- Students will be entered in a weekly prize drawing based upon money raised. Please be sure to complete and submit a ticket for every $25 donation your child receives each week (see attached page of tickets). Raffle tickets will be due by the end of school each Wednesday. More tickets means more chances to win!
Class Goal Prize:
- The class with the most online sales as of midnight on Wednesday each week will receive popsicles.
- When a class reaches the $3,500 goal, all students in that class will get a free dress day.
- The class who brings in the most donations overall will receive a smoothie party.
- The THREE students from each class with the highest total donations collected will receive a pizza party.
- The top SIX runners from each class will be recognized at an awards ceremony following the Jog-A-Thon.