St. Anastasia Catholic School welcomes all applicants. However, due to limited class sizes, registration priority and enrollment consideration is given to registered, active, and participating parish families. All other families are considered based on available class space.
Students are given priority and considered for admission to St. Anastasia Catholic School in the following order:
- Academic and social readiness
Registered and active parishioner at St. Anastasia Parish.
- Siblings of a student already enrolled in St. Anastasia Catholic School.
- Catholics registered at other Parishes.
- Applicants should be 4 years of age by August 31st.
- Students will be administered a Junior Kindergarten entrance assessment to determine school readiness.
- Applicants should be 5 years of age on or before August 31st.
- Students will be administered a Kindergarten entrance assessment to determine school readiness.
Grades 1 – 8
- Applicants for First grade must turn six on or before August 31st.
- Applicants must meet St. Anastasia Catholic School standards in all areas: academics, social, emotional, personal, and spiritual.
- Students will be administered an academic entrance assessment to determine grade level readiness.
School tours are held on Wednesday mornings. To schedule a tour with Mike Muir, Principal of St. Anastasia, call Mrs. Schmidt or Mrs. Lance at 310-645-8816 or email email@example.com.
St. Anastasia Catholic School, in witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students regardless of race, color, or national and/or ethnic origin. While St. Anastasia Catholic School does not discriminate against students with special needs, a full range of academic services may not always be available to them. The principal and pastor reserve the right to determine if St. Anastasia Catholic School is able to meet the needs of all applicants.