Tuition and Fees
We offer families a few payment options for tuition. Families can make a one time payment directly to the school prior to the beginning of the school year. Additionally, families can make two payments or 10 monthly payments through our FACTS online system. FACTS tuition payment plans incur a small fee that can be paid in monthly or quarterly installments.
The full cost of education for a St. Anastasia student during the school year is higher than the current rate of tuition. The difference in cost and tuition is made up through fundraising and the tax deductible Annual Appeal Program. We encourage all families to participate in our fundraising efforts.
We are able to provide the following tuition rates for the 2022-2023 school year. Please be advised that an increase in operating costs is driving the increase in tuition rates.
More details on what rate your family qualifies for can be found in the provided .pdf document
- Junior Kindergarten -$350/month
- Grades K-8 (ADESTE) - $350/month (1 child), $510/month (2 children), $640/month (3 children)
- Musical Participation Fee -$200
- Each sport is $125 per trimester
- Golf is pay per tournament
- 5th grade Catalina Toyon Bay
- 6th grade AstroCamp
- 7th grader The Pali Institute
- 8th grader The Pali Institute
- 8th grader Washington DC