St. Anastasia Catholic School welcomes all applicants. However, due to limited class sizes, registration priority and enrollment consideration is given to registered, active, and participating parish families. All other families are considered based on available class space. Students are given priority and considered for admission to St. Anastasia Catholic School in the following order:
- Academic and social readiness
- Registered and active parishioner at St. Anastasia Parish
- Siblings of a student already enrolled in St. Anastasia Catholic School
- Catholics registered at other Parishes
Step 1: Online Application
- Click here to complete your online application. Priority applications are due on January 1st. Applications submitted after January 1st will be rolling.
Step 2: School Readiness Assessments
- Upon completing your online application, our Admissions Director will reach out to you to schedule your school readiness assessment on either January 27th or February 3rd.
Step 3: Current Teacher Recommendations
- Please have your child's current teacher(s) complete the recommendation forms (attached below). They can email these forms directly to [email protected]
Step 4: Family Interview
- Our Admissions Director will be in touch to schedule your family interview with our principal, Mrs. Krestin.