St. Anastasia Catholic School welcomes all applicants. However, due to limited class sizes, registration priority and enrollment consideration is given to registered, active, and participating parish families. All other families are considered based on available class space. Students are given priority and considered for admission to St. Anastasia Catholic School in the following order:
- Academic and social readiness
- Registered and active parishioner at St. Anastasia Parish
- Siblings of a student already enrolled in St. Anastasia Catholic School
- Catholics registered at other Parishes
Step 1: Online Application
- Click here to complete your online application. Priority applications are due on January 1st. Applications submitted after January 1st will be rolling.
Step 2: School Readiness Assessments
- Upon completing your online application, you will receive information on signing up for the assessment on either January 27th or February 3rd. Assessments are in person and will take place at St. Anastasia. If you are applying after the priority application deadline, we will reach out to you to schedule an assessment an alternative time.
Step 3: Current Teacher Recommendations
- Upon completing your online application, you will be asked to provide a teacher's email address. We will send the recommendation directly to them.
Step 4: Family Interview
- Upon completing your online application, you will receive information on signing up for a family interview. Family interviews take place on Zoom with either our principal or vice principal.